Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
54899578

what does my termination letter to the union have to say (I

what does my termination letter to the union have to say (I am an employer signatory to the local laborers) I have to write out letter soon.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'termination letter.' Has the collective bargaing agreement expired and/or was there a vote that the employees no longer want union representation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am signatory to the union and I need to write a letter to terminate 60 days before a certain date. we no longer wish to be signatory.

There is no specific requirement for your termination letter to the union. It can simply be a sentence long stating that you no longer wish to be a signatory to the union and no longer want the services provided (and the obligations that come with it) to you as a signatory.