LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Locked by Customer Service

Customer Question

A applied to city of Los Angeles for Traffic Ofcr.and took a written exam. The results came back as a two part test. 1-Evaluation of Trng and Expr w/ a weight of 100% and a score of 70.0000 and the written test at 0% weight and a score of 81.6326 with my final score of 70.0000 as a total score. This is so arbitrary and capricious that I am seeing red. What was the sense of taking the written exam? Do I have a recourse in this matter? Can and would you take on the forces of evil? Let me know. My name isXXXXX [email protected] I see this concept with many alternitives to hire who they want to hire and not an "open test." I would appreciate a consultation so that I may show the paper work and furthur convey my thoughts to you in person. Thanks!!!!

Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately, JustAnswer experts cannot meet clients in person or contact them at all outside of the site. Nor could I represent you in any cause of action.

Do you have any reason to believe that you were treated unfairly due to discrimination based on a protected characteristic, such as age, race, or gender?

I would be happy to answer any question for you that you have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not have any questions to ask and I am very unhappy with your answer. I am unemployed and have been for the past 13 months and would deeply appreciate a refund of my money. Thanks.

Expert:  Joseph replied 3 years ago.
Frank, that was not an answer. This is a question and answer forum, so you need to pose a question for me to answer. I'm sorry you didn't understand that. I'll request that a refund be processed.