LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

NA-100

Customer Question

I applied for an Industrial Disability Retirement (IDR) through Calpers but was instead awarded a Disability Retirement (DR). I was told by Calpers I would need to appeal if I wanted the Industrial. My question is, what is the difference to me between IDR and DR? Are there any benefits to IDR worth appealing?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just cancel