LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

i hurt my back and was taken off work on medical leave 8/30/2012

Customer Question

i hurt my back and was taken off work on medical leave 8/30/2012 and was terminated 9/05/2012 the whole time i was off my employer said i could return to work when dr. released me knowind they terminated in there system.what steps do i need to take to ressolve this issue
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!