LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

Hello, I was wrongfully terminated In 2009 and I know the CA

Customer Question

Hello, I was wrongfully terminated In 2009 and I know the CA statute of limitation is 2 years is there anything I can do.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to answer your question. I am very sorry to hear that you were wrongfully let go.

What specifically occurred that you believe made your termination wrongful? Was the wrongful nature of your termination concealed from you in some fraudulent way that prevented you from suing sooner? Why didn't you sue sooner?

I very much look forward to assisting you regarding this matter.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was in my opinion definitely concealed but I went to a class action attorney in 2009 and 2010 and was kind of brushed off. I need assistance. Is it possible to call versus email

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the terms of service limit us to communicating through this forum, so I am unable to take your call.

Why do you believe your termination was wrongful, and how did your employer conceal this from you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will this be placed on an open forum For people to see ?

Just Answer is a public forum and these posts can be read by anyone. Since I am not your attorney and can only provide information about the law, there is no attorney client privilege between us. However, if you'd like to proceed I can request that the moderators lock this page from public view. Otherwise, I can contact the moderators to process a refund for you.

Just let me know what you'd like to do.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes can u have the moderator process a refund for me

Yes, of course. I'm sorry I could not be of assistance but wish you the best moving forward.
Expert:  brian-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.