LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

RA hs

Customer Question

1) I retired from a county position (after 17 years) the end of November. I did not recieve my final compensation (sick and vacation time) until the end of December. 2) The county HR Dept. did not provide the paperwork they were supposed to have me sign so they would stop the PERS health care so it was taken erronously from my retirement check. 3) I just learned today that my final wage statement (Nov. 30th, 2012) was not provided to the Laborers Union for my retirement with them until last week. I cannot get the HR Dept. in my county office to respond. Do I have any alternative?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?