LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

Then another question ,is when we come to work we clock in

Customer Question

Then another question ,is when we come to work we clock in at 2pm the 15 minutes later we have to take a 30 minute break and its not scheduled around the time the employee dining room is opened so we go thru the day with no scheduled break.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 3 years ago.
How long do you work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

from 2 until closing and i know we need one for every 4 hours but im asking a question regarding when we clock in we have 15 mins before we clock out and its not around a scheduled meal time and seems like something is going on there ,they just changed it to this too.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ive been waiting for a response and to no prevail.. Assistence would greatly be accepted

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it seems awhile to get any answers on here i work 2 untill closing so iff you could pleasse assist me somebody

Expert:  Joseph replied 3 years ago.
Could you tell me when closing is?