Hello again, we communicated earlier in the week and I stated I would forward a copy of the retention agreement, I have redacted the employer name to ensure this remains confidential, certain you understand. Below you will also find a copy of the message I received from our new CEO this week after a meeting this week, which reascertain my the concerns voiced earlier in this conversation.
Thank you for taking the time to meet this morning with Fernando and I to discuss your updated
role, responsibilities and new job title. As discussed, we are eliminating the Chief of Staff position
within the organization. Your new title will be Human Resources Director. You salary will remain
at the current level while we conduct an evaluation of your responsibilities to ensure that we are in
compliance with the HSF compensation policy. In addition, the position of Human Resources
Director will be reporting to the CFO, so you will now be reporting directly to Fernando. He will
supervise your work and be responsible for conducting your evaluation. Finally, please relocate
your office to the second to the last office on the bank of offices on the Southwest side of the
building. Please coordinate with Suzanne to put a lock on your new door as well as locks on the
Fernando’s office, my permanent office and my temporary office.
To avoid any confusion, below are the specific tasks/projects that others will now be responsible
• All Board of Director, Executive Committee and Committee communication – Fidel &
• General Office Management including assignment of office space, general office needs and
any office building issues – Fidel, Fernando & Suzanne
• Risk/Corporate Insurance – Fernando & Fidel
• Verizon and Computer equipment access & assignment – Suzanne, Fernando and Hector
• IT trouble shooting and Miles Consulting HSF contact(s) – Fidel (Contract lead), Suzanne
and Hector (Techical Lead)
• Email set up and password change access – Hector(Technical Lead), Fernando & Fidel
• Signor responsibilities for fund raising proposals – Fernando, Cristina & April
• Contract signature authority – Fidel, Cristina and Fernando
• Quarterly staff meeting logistics – Suzanne
• Access to Board Portal - Suzanne, Fidel and Fernando
• All staff communication not related to HR (HR communication must be cleared with
Fernando) – Fidel & Suzanne
In addition to your existing HR duties and other projects not listed and/or reassigned, we need you
to complete the following projects:
• OAMS to Salesforce link
• Mail data base clean-up - use returned mail and update addresses or delete names from
the data base if the address is unknown
• Complete Sharepoint Intranet Project
• Ensure staff directory is accurate and updated for current staff
• Ensure everyone is using Lync as designed
• Add pictures to the staff that do not have one
If there are any projects that you are currently working on that are not listed, please discuss with Fernando to clarify any questions.
I appreciate your professionalism and look forward to continuing to work together to strengthen the organization.
let me know if you are not able to view the agreement, I can try to copy and paste the verbiage from the PDF file.