LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

Customer Question

hello my husband is lower managment and his manager is a total bully makes my husband work all kinds of hours if he does something wrong witch he has only been in managment a short time so he is still learning his manager will call him stupid or like a child yells turns red in the face and cuses threatens to quit so it can all be put on my husbands shoulders i have been married to my husband 15 years and have never seen hime so stressed or cry do to him making my husband feel inadiquit what can we do he has turned to hateing his job and being miserable daily another thing his boss does to him is over load his work day and tells him well if you dont get it done i will tell upper management that its your fault it didnt get done HELP
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i would not like to wait any longer so please refund me my money thank you for what you have done