LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

Revised Letter Subject: Initiate Discovery Dear Office of

Customer Question

Revised Letter
Subject: Initiate Discovery
Dear Office of General Counsel,
In response to the Acknowledgement and Order as referenced above, I (Linda K. Jackson) the Complainant acknowledge my intention to initiate discovery. I do NOT wish to void or wave my rights to discovery. I am informing that I am actively seeking legal counsel, and require 20-days additional to initiate discovery while legal representation is being obtained.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Joseph replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?