N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

1 month ago I filed a workmans comp attorney. I had got promoted

1 month ago I filed a workmans comp attorney.
I had got promoted at work, but the entire time over a couple months, I was getting slapped in the back of the neck, punched in the leg, and pinched in the back of the arm, all leaving bruses.
I would come home and show my dad and girlfriend at the time, which is now an ex girlfriend due to taking all my emotions from work to home. I've had to go to doctor's from the emotional damage I've got from all of this, to the point of attempted suicide.
Now I'm homeless all because I couldn't take it anymore at work.
I've also found out I'm not the only employee that was being treated like that.
I want to know what kind of lawsuit I stand at, because I just got a letter being denied workmans comp.
You can sue the people who slapped, punched and pinched you in civil court.

You can get a free consultation from some of the personal injury lawyers listed by location at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/Personal-Injury----Plaintiff/California

The exclusive remedy provision of the workers compensation law does not apply to intentional torts such as battery committed by an employer or coworker. Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
A refund
What other information do you need?