Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

Can I ask another employee to be a witness for me if I feel

Can I ask another employee to be a witness for me if I feel that I need representation if my boss tries to threaten me again in a meeting? HR is totally worthless since they are there to protect the organization
Are you a member of a union or do you have an employment contract with your employer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No union ... I am "at will" employee. No contract .... classified employee for the school district

Unfortunately, while you can request that you have another employee as a witness if your boss threatens you again in a meeting, your employer isn't obligated to allow you to have another employee with you present at a meeting, since you aren't a unionized employee.