Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Has received a certificate of recognition from the California State Senate for his outstanding legal service.
69271599

how do I get representation from an attorney to file a duty

how do I get representation from an attorney to file a duty of fair representation against my union

Employment-LawExpert :

Thank you for your question today. I appreciate your patience while I responded to you. Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. I strive to provide excellent service, so if there is anything else I can help you with, or if you need additional clarification, please do not hesitate to ask. If you feel the need to click either "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", PLEASE STOP and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.]

Employment-LawExpert :

There are many attorneys who would help you with this, however, the terms of service do not let us point you to any one lawyer in particular. That being said, if you decide to hire an attorney, a great resource is www.Martindale.com. This is a nationwide directory that is useful in finding highly qualified legal specialists in various fields of law. The lawyers in Martindale are not selected because they paid to be included, but rather because they have been rated by other attorneys as qualified experts in their field. Consider consulting with two or three different attorneys prior to selecting the one you feel most comfortable with. An attorney in a case like this would take your case on contingency which means that you would owe nothing out of pocket.

Employment-LawExpert :

If you would like to tell me the town in which you live, I can narrow down your search for you

Customer:

Artesia, CA (southern ca)

Employment-LawExpert :

Please give me a few moments

Employment-LawExpert :

I will give you two lists.

Employment-LawExpert :

The first are attorneys in California whose requisite knowledge and expertise to take this case would best suit your needs. The second are three attorneys who specialize in this exact thing

Customer:

Ok thank you

Employment-LawExpert :

Not a problem. Have I fully answered your question today?

Customer:

Yes thank you!

Employment-LawExpert :

I hope I have provided you excellent service. If satisfied, please do not forget to take the time to rate my answer as one of the top three faces as this is how I receive credit for my time with you.

Employment-LawExpert :

Have a wonderful day

Thank you very much for the bonus. If you have any additional questions, please do not hestitate to ask.