Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

Can I sue any of my past employers for apparently causing any

Can I sue any of my past employers for apparently causing any of my permanent physical disabilities, which really have not been caused necessarily in any obvious ways by any of my past jobs?
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

When do you believe you were injured at work? When did the back injury occur at your job?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
In 1982, in Cincinnati, Ohio, while I was driving back home from a job interview, I wrecked, but no hospitals have ever admitted to me that that car accident has ever caused me any injuries.
Unfortunately, it is way past the statute of limitations for you to file a workers' compensation claim for that injury.

The statute of limtiations for workers' compensation is three years from the date of the injury, so you would have needed to file for a workers' compensation claim in 1985 to receive any benefits for your claim.

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX had better news to give you, but I hope you appreciate a direct and honest answer to your question.