Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
54899578

We require a Federal Labor Law atty for Ca, my wife was accused

We require a Federal Labor Law atty for Ca, my wife was accused of stealing at her workplace. She requested an apology and retraction after the funds were checked and it turned out no money had been stolen, all funds accounted for. She received a retraction from her boss, who had made the accusation, but since then her boss has been very retaliatory. My wife filed a grievance with the union, top management said they would control my wife's boss and retaliation would not be tolerated however my wife's boss is still ingaged in non-communication, changing my wife's job duties without informing her that her duties were changed, etc. We cannot find a labor atty to answer our questions as it is difficult to find an atty who specializes in Federal labor law. Thank you in advance. Raymond.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We need a referral to attorneys with experience in Federal labor law, we want to know what our rights and options are so we can basically ask questions of an attorney.

Unfortunately, JustAnswer experts aren't allowed to make referrals to specific attorneys due to the rules of the site. However, you can ask me any questions that you have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I asked a specific question earlier, no response yet. Under Federal labor Law can we file a suit for Retaliation in the Worplace for excercising the right to file a greivance?

Yes, you can file a charge with the National Labor Relations Board for retaliation for exercising the right to file a grievance.

You can file a charge with the NLRB against the employer using the information available online here:

http://www.nlrb.gov/what-we-do/investigate-charges

The charge forms for filing a charge against an employer are availalable online here:

http://www.nlrb.gov/forms