LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

I found out by my own efforts that a class action suit against

Customer Question

I found out by my own efforts that a class action suit against Supermedia, Idearc and verizon already exists. Since you didn't bother to check it out and sort of quickly tossed out an aswer that really had no meaning or help I do not think I received helpful advise.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

cancel all communication and charges