Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

Can a hospital require that I come in on my day off to have

Can a hospital require that I come in on my day off to have a TB Skin Test placed?
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

Yes, unfortunately, as an at-will employer, the hospital can equire that you come in on your day off to have a TB Skin Test placed as a condition of employment.

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX had better news to give you, but I hope you appreciate a direct and honest answer to your question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Requested Illinois law not California

Yes, the law applies in Illinois. I was answering in regards XXXXX XXXXX law, not California.

Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide to increase your feedback rating of my answer.

Also, please note that when you rate my answer negatively, the website receives all the money for your question, and I receive nothing for the time and work in answering your question.

Additionally, it's important to note that you would be entitled to be paid for the time spent getting a TB test if it is a required condition of your employment.