I want to Subpoena my PTP-Doctor, ordering him to attend my

I want to Subpoena my PTP-Doctor, ordering him to attend my Workers’ Comp. Status Conference and to bring specific Medical Records. How do I do it?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Personal Injury litigation attorney here to assist you.

You will have to issue a subpoena for the doctor to appear personally to testify, and you will have to issue a subpoena duces tecum for him to produce medical recoreds/documents that you seek.

The worker's compensation commission usually has a form subpoena and subpoena duces tecum that you can fill out and issue. Usually, the subpoenas must be served by a process server.

It is not likely that you can subpoena the doctor to a status conference because subpoenas can only be used to make someone appear for a deposition or to give testimony in a court proceeding. A status conference is not such a proceeding.

However, you can issue the subpoena duces tecum and require the records to be produced on or before the date of the status conference.