Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

I wish to pay attorneys fees for a case that as dismissed

I wish to pay attorney's fees for a case that as dismissed following defendant's Special Motion to Strike pursuant to CCP 425.16 Anti-SLAPP. I want to establish a payment plan and present it to the judge before hearing scheduled 8/30/12. I need to know what paperwork I need to file with the court to respond to Memorandum of Points & Authorities in support of Motion for attorney's fees.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer

Has the motion for attorney's fees been gratned by the court? If not, you need to respond to the motion. I would suggest that you contact an attorney, because you are not normally oblgiated to pay attorney's fees even if you lose in a case, so you shouldn't resign yourself to having to pay attorney's fees merely because the case was dismissed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What is the form I need to submit to the court called? Answer?
Yes, you would need to file an answer to the motion for attorney's fees, stating whether or not you oppose the motion and why you oppose it.