LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

I recently filed a very late claim for CA SDI (with explanation

Customer Question

I recently filed a very late claim for CA SDI (with explanation for delay) in that my WC claim had been open for almost 2 yrs w/o any benefits being paid. CA EDD is asking me for wages by quarter because they apparently don't keep that info. Should I continue with this claim now that I've accepted a C&R and hopefully will be getting a lump sum settlement in the next 30 days. Am I eligible for add'l benefits in that I'm restricted from doing the type of work I was previously doing.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What add'l info?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.