LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Well in a nutshell, I was injured on the job over 3 years ago.

Customer Question

Well in a nutshell, I was injured on the job over 3 years ago. The company has it's own private workers comp. Insurance. I did receive medical attention for the first 3 months and then I was fired. I hired an attorney to make sure I would keep receiving medical. I have seen a Doctor for approximately 14 months periodically within the last 36 months. The Q.M.E. sent a report in that included specific medical procedures to be done so that he could possibly make me permanent and stationary in one year. He also put me in a temporary total disability state, until that time. this was in April,2012. I went to a hearing at the Workers Comp. appeals board for this. the judge granted me the medical treatments. However my lawyer was not prepared for the disability payment part of the hearing so it was deferred. I have since dismissed my attorney and am acting pro per for now.My medical treatment has still not been approved by the insurance company. It is now going on a month,and I have had no medical care. What do I do? thank-you
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting on a response. thank-you,julianne
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks