Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
54899578

RA:SA

Customer Question

is it true you cannot collect for two claims at the same time?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to answer your question. My goal is to answer your question completely and thoroughly and to provide excellent service.

What type of claims are you referring to?

I very much look forward to assisting you regarding this matter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
no answer
Hello again. I am happy to assist you but cannot do so until you respond to my question above. Specifically, I asked what type of claims you are referring to?

Again, I very much look forward to assisting you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
again...worker's compensation and did you get the rest of the question
The only question I have received so far from you is:

"is it true you cannot collect for two claims at the same time?"

Is there more to your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot afford to be ripped off again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

REf 11736950-337 got kicked off line
Aone claim was 09/14/05 @881 per week and the otherB began 04/07/07 both td. a is only due dates prior to 09/16/05. so a =$251 from 04/14/05 to 04/15/05. td was 09/16/05 to 04/17/07...looks like I was screwed and recd nothing for one claim which paid more! Where does it say so in govt code or whereever this is true

Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
State (if USA): California

Thank you for your reply.

I am going to opt out of this question in favor of other experts. Please do not respond to this message, as doing so will take the question off the "active" list and delay a response from someone else. Very best regards.
Expert:  Joseph replied 2 years ago.
Hello.

No, there's nothing in the California Labor Code or the California Code of Regulations that legally prevents you from collecting on two separate workers' compensation claims simultaneously.