LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

my manager started 12 years ago, and has been out to get me

Customer Question

my manager started 12 years ago, and has been out to get me ever since he started.
Out of the blue I was called to human resources and told at that meeting that nobody at work likes me, that he cannot not keep staff because of me, productivety is down because of me. I asked him where was the documentation, for all these accusation. He didn't have any. HR did not say anything, but this write up will be in my file.

I have worked at this hospital for 29 years. I have never had a problem until this manager started. Several years ago, when he tried to get rid of me. He had HR go and ask all the staff in the department who they didn't like working with. My manager thought everyone would say it was me. But what happen, the employees said they couldn't stand working with another person. So this little stunt backfired on him.

I feel he is harassing me, but I can't get nowhere. HR says its no big deal.

Thanks for your help
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?