socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

To Socrateaser,My Judge held a hearing on June 26, 2012;

To Socrateaser, My Workers' Comp., Judge held a hearing on June 26, 2012; and issued an order the same day. What is the last day that I can file for Reconsideration, in person? By mail?
Assuming that "service" of the final order was made on June 26, 2012 (mailed by the clerk on that date, then the last day to file a motion to consider would be July 16, 2012. The motion needs to actually be filed by that date -- mailing is insufficient. Labor Code 5903.

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: My goal here is to entertain while educating the public about the law. I hope my answer is useful and informative to you. During our conversation, the website may ask you to rate my answer. If you rate my answer lower than the middle rating, then the website retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing. It is entirely your choice as to how you rate my answer. However, because your payment to me is in the nature of a donation/gift, rather than as compensation for any services rendered, you are entitled to know how your rating affects the final distribution of your donation.

If you need to contact me again, please put my user id at the beginning of your question ("To Socrateaser"), and the system will send me an alert. Please Click the following link for IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION. Thanks and best wishes!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can I file it at the court, ON July 16, 2012?
I believe so. My calculator shows July 16, 2012 as 20 days after Jun 26, 2012. But, you must rely on your own calculations.

Hope this helps.