LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

NA-611

Customer Question

i had a appointment call with the edd when i started my UI claim. i told them the employer i was wrongfully terminated from, and gave them the two other employers names i was still on call working for. after they told me the amount of benifits i would be receiving i asked about the on call they told me they would calculate that earnings quarterly, i did not report those earning on my claim forms. i thought they were doing those. now i got a phone call stating they are sending me a notice and some questions to anwser, i am scared, i did not mean to make any mistakes. what should i do. i am not a person that commets crimes.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please canel this question for me thank you