Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

I worked for Lowes HIW as a Administrative Manager for 11

I worked for Lowe's HIW as a Administrative Manager for 11 years and was terminated in March 2012. At the time of termination I had over 300 hours of sick time. Am I able to get that time that I was not allowed to use? This was in Rancho Cucamonga,CA.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

Was this paid sick leave time or just sick time? In other words, would you be paid for taking off sick time, or was it just time that you were allowed off work in case you were sick?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This was time that was accured overtime. And was their for you if you were sick and called off of work. But as a manager running a big box you dont ever call out and that is why I had 360+ hrs.

Yes, you would be entitled to that time as accrued paid sick time that you didn't receive.

Your employer should have paid you for that time at the time of your termination.

You can file a wage claim for accrued sick time plus penalties of a day's wages per day that you were required to wait (up to 30 days of penatlties) to receive the accrued time off.

You can file a wage claim using the forms available online here:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The only paid out that I received was hrs that i had already worked and my remaining vacation hrs. I was termed in March is it to late to file a claim?
No, it's not too late to file a claim. You have three years to file a wage claim.