LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

RA - ml

Customer Question

I am receiving Unemployment benefits from CA fro last maybe 2 years. I forgot to report to EDD that I was receiving a small income form my retirement. I now reside in the State of WA. Recently I applied for subsidized housing and it seems like the housing authority here has made it known to EDD that I did not report income from my retirement. So, now EDD has sent me two letters staing that I did not make enough mo nye to receive benefits in 2011 from a school district I worked for for only few months. P_rior to that I worked for five years at another school district.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?