Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

if my current employer hasnt fullfilled a certain portion of

if my current employer hasnt fullfilled a certain portion of a verbal contract, employee. when he offerd employment, living quarters were provided, now he wana kick me out. can he
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

No, if a verbal contract is in place that the employer would provide living quarters, then evicting you from the living quarters would constitute a breach of the contract that you had with the employer.

If you were kicked out, you could file suit against the employer for 'wrgonful evicition,' or, you can defend yourself from the eviction by bringing up the verbal contract that you had with the employer.

That said, verbal contracts are very difficult to prove (since they come down to a 'he said, she said' type of scenario), so if you have any recordered evidence (such as vociemails or emails) that reference the contract they would substantially help your case.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you; best of luck! Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit for my work!