LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I am currently in negotiations with a vending company with

Customer Question

I am currently in negotiations with a vending company with a new innovative vending product soon to be introduced. I have a vending distributor agreement that I would like to have reviewed by an attorney that specializes in these type of agreements. Does just answer.law have the expertise to help me with this matter?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am still waiting on an answer. Can you help me?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 4 years ago.

You can upload your document to www.mediafire.com, and provide a link in your next Reply. Also, please provide some succinct questions to narrow the scope of your concerns, so that I have a better idea of what you're looking for.

Thanks in advance.