Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
54899578

I was fired from non-profit in 2005 (was founder 1997), Board

I was fired from non-profit in 2005 (was founder 1997), Board in beginning stated I would get paid pravailing wage when company began to make money (which did not start making monies until until My husband (co-founder) recieved his $130,000 in 2004. I waited until 2005 to withdraw my $100,000. I recieved $63,000 then was terminated. Can I go after remaining funds?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

Unfortunately, since you were terminated in 2005, the statute of limitations on your wage claim has run, since it is four years for a written contract and two years for an oral contract, so you wouldn't be able to go after the remaining funds at this point.

I wish I had better news to give you, but I hope you appreciate a direct and honest answer to your question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
They also put a restraining order (permenante injunction on me) as I was yelling when fired, plus fabricated stalking claims. I was unable to go to any of the hearings was not notified. How difficult is it going to be get that RO removed? If your going to charge me again please DON'T ANSWER..