Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

I was just disaplined at work for using rofanity again. Part

I was just disaplined at work for using rofanity again. Part of the request by my employer is that I attend ager management. Now I have never threatend anyone nor was the profanity directed at anyone. my question is can the anger management course come back to bite me in any other way outside of work like in gun ownership or lawenforcement areas. I am also a Terrorist Liaison Officer for a water district and was wondering if it could affect that.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

No, the anger management court would not affect your ability to own a gun or to go into law enforcement, nor would it be likely to affect you being the Terrorist Liaison Officer for the water district.

However, you could request that your employer and your union keep the anger management course confidential in order to ensure that it does not affect you being a Terrorist Liaison Officer.