LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

CH-RV

Customer Question

I've been threatened by my supervisor on several occassions as to my days being numbered in front of other people. I'v been told by himself that he has been trying to fire me. he finally was successful in doing so. He bullied me,verbally harrassed me on numerous occasions in front of other with also belittling coments , and slanderous comments throughout my almost 4 years of employment.allot of how I was treated had a medical effect on me of depression, ptsd, anxiety attacks, insomnia, and just plain lack of self confidence ongoing as to what was next to come. Each morning I came into work he would find something to complain about myself either personal appearance or anything I would do. It would not matter what I did he would find some kind of fault in it as to belittle me even more each day. I don't have alot of money, but I do have substantial evidence as to this kind of treatment in front of witnesses that will come forward on several statements that I have aquired through the years. a contengency agreement would be great. Sincerley, xxxxx x xxxxx
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?