LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

Customer Question

I had a work related injury my plant manager ask what happened I told him word for word and I was in formed buy him that if I didn't change my story I would loose my job so stuck between a rock and a hard place. I did what he told me. After surgery nobody informed me how long li would be off. Finally I contacted the company doctor office and talked to the lady handling my case and she said one week off. So a couple of days later I was called in to work while they informed me that it would it would be better if I take my vacation days instead of getting paid through workers comp so I would further complicate things..... I need help I being screwed and everybody I talk to give me a different direction.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?