LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

NA - fvh

Customer Question

I have resigned a management position in a hospital in California because of hostility focused on me. I have endured being "yelled" at by the CEO, being called a liar and then being on administrative leave for 3 days based on an attack from the CEO. I would like to know if I have grounds to move forward in a suit.
Thanks
Holly
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Tina replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation and am working on your answer now.

Do you have any reason to believe you may have been discriminated against on the basis of your race, age (40 or older), gender, disability, or something else?