Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
54899578

The EDD rejected benefits because I never posted my resume

The EDD rejected benefits because I never posted my resume to the Cal Jobs website until the day of a scheduled phone interview (2/16). I was unaware that this was part of the process and missed it. I did however search for job through various source( I mostly looked for job through Korean news paper since my 1st language is Korean). I have applied for 2 jobs per week resulting in a number of interviews and no hires. Is there any chance of appealing this decision and winning?
Yes, you can appeal the EDD's decision, and as long as you have evidence to support your claim that you were seeking employment, you should be granted unemployment benefits in the appeal.

You can file an appeal of the EDD's decision using the instructions available online here:

http://www.edd.ca.gov/unemployment/FAQ_-_Appeals.htm#HowdoIfileanappeal