socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

I was told not to bid a job where this particular supervisor

I was told not to bid a job where this particular supervisor is working from himself and was told that I ask a stupid question in a meeting and fronted my self off
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 4 years ago.
The Dept. of Corrections has a grievance system, and the only means by which you can challenge the supervisor's actions is to make formal complaint using that system. Otherwise, the supervisor can do whatever he wants.

Please understand that I "justanswer" questions “about” the law. I have no interest in providing you with anything less than a completely satisfying answer. However, if the law does not favor your unique circumstances, then the best that I can do is to explain what the law "is" and what it "is not."

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: My goal here is to educate the public about the law. Please help me in this effort by clicking Accept for my Answer to your Question.

And, if you need to contact me again, please put my user id on the title line of your question (“To Socrateaser”), and the system will send me an alert. Thanks!