Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.

what is the percentage employees can expect to receive through

what is the percentage employees can expect to receive through State Disability Insurance california 2011?
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to answer your question.

Weekly benefits will range from $50 to a maximum of $987. To qualify for the maximum weekly benefit amount a claimant must earn at least $23,305.46 in a calendar quarter during the base period.

Generally, an individual’s weekly benefit amount is roughly 55% of their earnings up to the maximum weekly benefit amount. The maximum benefit amount is calculated by multiplying an individual’s weekly benefit amount by 52 or adding the total wages subject to State Disability Insurance (SDI) tax paid in an individual’s base period, whichever is less.

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX this information helps you and I wish you the very best of luck. Bear in mind that none of the above constitutes legal advice nor is any attorney client relationship created between us.

Please abide by the honor code of this website by kindly clicking on the GREEN ACCEPT button if my answer has been helpful to you. Thank you very much.