LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

I have a 6 page separation agreement and General Release letter

Customer Question

I have a 6 page separation agreement and General Release letter from my job that I wish to have reviewed prior to my signing it. I do not understand the some of the language and would like to know if you have someone who is available to review it and give me some advise.

thanks you
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to answer your question. Understanding that I cannot provide you with "legal advice," nor advise you as to a particular course of action, please post the terms of the proposed agreement that concern you and I would be happy to explain their legal significance.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
6 pages so how would I copy it here since it is a hard copy? I will need to find a way to get it electronic to send to you, may not be able to do this until tomorrow morning. thanks
Please do not send all 6 pages of the agreement. It would be easier if you transcribed the specific passages that require an explanation. This will focus your inquiry. Otherwise, I will have 6 pages of text and no specific question to answer. Best regards XXXXX XXXXX look forward to helping you.