LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

What do I need to do and how to make hiring contracts for workers

Customer Question

What do I need to do and how to make hiring contracts for workers for my Phone Sex business? Thank you.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to answer your question. Here on Just Answer, we can provide you with relevant legal information and answer questions about the law, but we are prohibited from instructing you generally on how to hire employees or draft contracts because this would constitute actual "legal representation" in violation of JA's terms and conditions.

If you have a specific legal question, I would be more than happy to assist you with it. If you did not understand the limitations of this service and would like a refund, I am happy to assist you in obtaining one. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would like a refund please. Than you