LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Can an employer make an employee wear parts of a uniform that

Customer Question

Can an employer make an employee wear parts of a uniform that is harmful to the health of the employee?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  richarmw replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Thanks for contacting us. Because the law is different in different places, please let us know the state and country where this dispute is occurring.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Attorney Wayne
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
did you get my repy?
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to answer your question. I believe your question has been transferred to the California employment law section, which would explain the delay in an expert responding to your inquiry. I am happy to assist you, but I will need you to provide a bit more information. In what way is the uniform your employer is requiring you to wear physical harming you? Please describe. Thanks so much.