LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

edits to question

Customer Question

Good Day, I have a question in regards XXXXX XXXXX sexual harassment situation at a California firm.

I received the following e mail from the senior vice president of global services, Bill is the MD, Scott my boss the senior VP of sales, I am the regional VP of sales in EMEA:

Copying Bill and Scott on this message so everyone is on the same page with my position here.

I assume you don’t have a vagina.  That’s why I don’t understand why you have to cry to Bill like a little girl every time you don’t get your way.  I can assure you that behavior does not give me much of an incentive to give you what you need.  It would be much better for you to man up and give me a call.  Better still, work it out with Medcalfe.

Scott, to your point, in Lisbon I agreed to assist with working with the partner on the AGCT Croatia opportunity.  I didn’t commit to anything beyond that.  Working as the middleman between Ziad and the partner on the Khor Al Zubair opportunity will require a great deal of work, and there is not anything in it for me (i.e., services revenue, which at the end of the day is the only thing I am measured on).  Also, giving me second-hand information on what Bill wants me to do does not impress me, especially since the direct instructions from him is to focus on 1) Maximizing as much services revenue for the rest of the year, and 2) Focus on moving projects forward so that we can get as much license revenue as possible into this year.  Spending my time or my team’s time on Khor Al Zubair accomplishes neither of those.

Finally, it doesn’t make any sense for me to submit an implementation proposal on behalf of a partner.  How do we know if the partner will sign up to it?  I offered to Ziad in touch with Bestshore or DSP to get them to write the proposal.

You can call me tonight if you need to talk.

I have complained with HR and they want to call me today, what are the appropriate actions/steps for me to take?

Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Tina replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome,

What is your legal question for me please?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I guess I have misunderstood the website, please return the deposit to my credit card! Thanks G.