LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

unemployment claim I need to appeal for the 2nd time my unemployment

Customer Question

unemployment claim: I need to appeal for the 2nd time my unemployment claim in the amount of $25K owed to me by the EDD. Due to good cause I am being refused back pay and need to find a pro bono lawyer to help me win this case and backpay. I am in alameda county.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 years ago.
No one here can take your case -- nor can anyone provide a direct referral. The best we can do here is to provide a list of State Bar Certified referral services and/or legal aid.

See this link for Bay Area legal aid.

Note: No need to respond to this info request. I am not seeking information. I'm simply giving you what can be provided here based on your question.

If you actually have a legal question, feel free to ask and I will try to assist.

Otherwise, I wish you the best.