LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Anxiety Due to Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress.

Customer Question

Anxiety Due to Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress. CA Nurse with 21 years of dept of mental health . Diagnosed with PTSD resulting from a murder on my unit by a peer 8 hours post, Involved in ongoing legal trials and pending litigations as sole witness, et all. Since 2008, three attempts to return to work with work restrictions limiting returning to the crime scene, and approving a alternative work schedule being offered and granted to others. I was returned to the same unit, SCIF appointed doctors notes ignored, wages not paid, RA not granted, conditioned worsened causing Industrial DIsbility leave for diagnosis of PTSD and major depression. I am not P & S after three AME eval, pending another in 3 months. My condition is getting worse with ongoing trials on medications and Psychiatrist eval weeklhy, documented proof of false allegations and claims from employeer. Will ful misconduct of employeer and bad fairth practices. When I become permanent and stationary, will the settlement awarded be different than previous award? I have documented proof of falsifying documents against me. Prior eval were excellent. I want to provide my AME with my documented proof of employer intent for reinjury having prior knowledge of consequences.? new injruy denied as well as cummaltive injjury denied by SCIF. Without my documentation provided. Is it better not to provice the evidence of fraud and false testimony of employer? Will my award be the same or changed? I need cannot continue living with nightmares and isolation. My life had completely changed as I never leave my home. Please advise XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
for clarification? Does a prior work related injury resulting in a permanent disabiliity, with work restrictions in 05, prevent following medical restrictions for a 08 work comp injury? if not folllowing the medical restrictions will cause further injury for the new injury? Does one disability preclude accomodating doctors orders for another work related disability resulting in further injury? lower exremity injury with work restrictions in 05 give placement on a work area. In 08, PTSD resulting in homicide on same unit at work with work restrictions to not place back on that same work area overridden by the first work restriction, resulting in placement back on work area of homicide against medical orders because of 05 work restrictions override doctors orders for a new injury three years later?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No Response received yet

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I already paid and did not receive a response as of yet