socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

after 11 years with same trailer company i,got dischaged because

after 11 years with same trailer company i,got dischaged because i put one bearing wheel instead of two bearings, now i, cannot collect unployment benefits
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 years ago.

Why do you believe you cannot collect unemployment?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
because I, already apply for unployment benefits and i,was denied because thecompany I, worked for refuse to pay unployment because they said it was my fault I, got fired
Every employer claims that their employee was at fault when fired. The employer wants you to give up and not fight for your rights. If you were not at fault, then you can tell your story to the judge, and if you are believed, then you will get unemployment benefits. You should have received a form DE 1000M with which you can file a request for a hearing with the UI judge. If you don't have the form, then click this link for a copy.

Fill it out and send it in to the UI office immediately.

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: My goal here is to educate others about the law. I am always available to answer your follow-up questions after you click Accept – however, if you do not click Accept, the website gets paid, and I receive nothing. This is true, even if you are on a subscription plan. So please click Accept, so that I will be able to continue to provide this service for others in the future.

And, if you need to contact me again, please put my user id on the title line of your question (“To Socrateaser”), and the system will send me an alert. Thanks!