LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I am on administrative leaving as of 7/25/11. I am being sighted

Customer Question

I am on administrative leaving as of 7/25/11. I am being sighted with conflict of interest. My title is Material coordinator (purchasing). I have been helping friend, who is a tech for one of the companies, I used to purchase from. He came to me with this idea in early Jan2011. The product he is making in a new and no conflict to the current or past ideas that I sold or have gotten from his company. My employer believe that because I have lent my name & experience to for their web site, that I have been being helping in my giving him more business... That is not the case nor has it every in past practices. I have been at Farmer John for 10.5 years. I have enjoyed most of my time. There are under line issues , but they would take more time.. I really need some advise before, it come to the day they let me go. Please review and call. I want to know what I am legally entitled to request & get, further to question my integrity when I have saved them millions is upsetting... Please contact. Thank you for you time
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Tina replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for contacting Justanswer.com. We can communicate through this forum only based on the website's terms of service.

Do you have any reason to believe you may have been discriminated against on the basis of your race, age (40 or older), gender, disability, or something else?

Do you have an employment contract the employer may be breaching?