LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

Im an part time employee as a Parent liaison in a Unified

Customer Question

I'm an part time employee as a Parent liaison in a Unified School Distirct. I was subing an office assistant position for 9 months. and also working my 4 regular hours in the afternoons. I worked for more than 20 day in a row for that position also, but the problem is that office assistan position is 2o 3 steps less than the Parent Liaison position can I qualify to stay in a 8 hrs position because of the 20 day rule and because I worked for that position 9 months?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 years ago.

Did the union rep give you any specific legal citations for the conflict of laws?

I'd like to be able to research this with as much info as possible, up front.