socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

Very hard to get a lawyer to answer our call, we left emails,

Very hard to get a lawyer to answer our call, we left emails, messages, going through our friends, some attorneys who referred to employment lawyer.
We just want one-hour sit down. Maybe it is not worth it unless we are worth a couple hundred thousand dollars in fees?
See this link, for a reputable referral. If that doesn't work, then you may have to conceal your facts a bit so that any lawyer's receptionist cannot screen you out before you can get an appointment.

Also, you can offer to pay the lawyer's hourly rate for an appointment. Most lawyers will take an appointment if they know that they will get paid, regardles of whether or not they agree to take the case.

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: My goal here is to educate others about the law. I am always available to answer your follow-up questions after you click Accept – however, if you do not click Accept, the website gets paid, and I receive nothing. This is true, even if you are on a subscription plan. So please click Accept, so that I will be able to continue to provide this service for others in the future.

And, if you need to contact me again, please put my user id on the title line of your question (“To Socrateaser”), and the system will send me an alert. Thanks!