socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

I have just moved from Colorado to California. I have a TIN

I have just moved from Colorado to California. I have a TIN and my small business is regestered as a corp in Colorado. I do voice work and will just be paid here for the work that only I do. I want to get registered as a business in Cali but am not sure what all I have to do. My question is: can my current TIN number and business name remain the same...and what do I need to do to get registered in California. Thanks!
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 years ago.

To register a foreign (out-of-state) corporation to do business in California, the following forms must be filed with the California Secretary of State:

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: My goal here is to educate others about the law. I am always available to answer your follow-up questions after you click Accept – however, if you do not click Accept, the website gets paid, and I receive nothing. This is true, even if you are on a subscription plan. So please click Accept, so that I will be able to continue to provide this service for others in the future.