Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I signed a contract I need to get out of. I am looking for

Customer Question

I signed a contract I need to get out of. I am looking for assistance to terminate the contract safely. JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: I am in Texas, the other party is in Alabama. JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No. It's a management agreement where I am the hands-off investor, and the manager has grossly mismanaged my account and caused me a huge loss. I want my account back. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: The business is ecommerce. I invested in products to sell on Amazon. My Amazon seller account has been managed by this management company.

Category: Business Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.

I am actually licensed in Texas. We would have to look at the contract to determine the best course of action. Would you be interested in a phone call?