Hello,Appreciate the response. Below I listed the questions;1. How can I legally provide music to working DJs on a website for promotional use only?
2. I have been getting Notice of DMCA removal from Google Search since last year September on my site. What should I do?
3. Is there a loophole for getting around DMCA?
4. My website is finished after being in beta for a year. I want to start reporting taxes, will this be a conflict with DMCA?
4. To me, it seems more like they just don't want songs listed on Google search. If I made my site private and disallowed Google adding pages to search will this help the issue in the long run?
5. I heard a rumor and might be true because I seen other digital record pools do it. If you provide feedback about the songs to the record labels that they won't bother? In fact, how do other digital record pools operate legally?
6. I want to cover myself in this since I plan on launching another site similar to the one I have now. Can I get in serious trouble or is there a gray area that will keep the labels off my back?Notes
1. The site is hosted in Canada on a dedicated server box.
2. The company will be registered in Tampa, FL and also reported in Florida.
3. I have about 100 paying members at the moment.
4. I only provide music to DJs once the application has been approved and checked.
on my site if that helps at all.
6. I have a form if a company wants a song taken down they can have it removed from the site.Thank You